Tuesday, July 04, 2006

2 new firsts


July 1, 2006 - First doctor's visit and first bath

Today I took my first car ride to my doctor's clinic in Pasig. It was a long trip, and I slept the whole way because the bright sun outside made me sleepy. Mommy made sure I was all dressed, complete with my white hat for going outdoors.

The nurse measured my weight on a scale that looks like a bed. I know mommy and daddy feed me well because, I got bigger from the last time. I weighed 3.2 kg (my last weight was 2.917kg). The nurse checked my ear to see if I was ok. Then, she measured how tall I grew. I cried after that, because I was hungry already, and we haven't seen the doctor yet!

It was cold in the doctor's office where I got my first shot. It hurt, and I cried till I turned redder than the pillow I was laying down on. :-(

The good part is, since my umbilical cord fell off, doctor said that I can now take a real bath! :-)

No comments: