Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Learned to laugh

Last Monday, just after the long power loss here after the typhoon, I learned how to laugh. Mommy was making a funny kissing noise and a funny face. Hahahahah! I laughed for the first time. She really looked funny even my tito Joe was laughing at her. Hehehe. Daddy was in the UK :( , so he didn't get to see me that time. Mommy took a video for him to see.

Daddy got to see my laugh when he came home that Friday. He made me dance to the song LDN by Lily Allen and I was shaking my shoulders and swinging my hips with his help. Hahaha! I like that song. Actually, I just liked seeing daddy smile and sing along with the song. :)

Tita Liz, mommy said that she will try to upload the video of me laughing.

2 comments:

Liz said...

hahaha! thanks! i sent a copy of "Child" magazine for ur mum with tita chary to give her when they get back there :)

Dreamer said...

yay! thanks!