Thursday, April 05, 2007

9 months, things I can say




I can make many sounds. I can say 'bab', ffffff, pap, da da (yesterday when daddy came home I saw him and said DA DA!). I can make monster sounds too!

I'm teething and drooling all over the place! I like to bite the couch while looking out the window, or looking at the floor. My favorite thing is to look at the taxis go by and watch everyone who passes through the guard house.

I don't like baby food much anymore. Now that I have teeth, I like to eat bits of real food of whatever mommy and daddy are eating. I don't like purees much anymore.

I like to dance to Hi-5's songs on Nickelodeon and the opening song of Dora the Explorer.

I love eating oreos and marabou chocolates. Chocolate drips down my face whenever I eat it, because i always bite off such a big piece!

No comments: