Monday, July 21, 2008

25 months


I'm in my 'NO' phase. I say "Naaahh!!" to everything anyone suggests.

Mem: "Milkee time!"

Chab: "Nah!"

Dadi: "Sleepy time!"

Chab: "Nah!"

Dadi: "Eating time!"

Chab: "Naaahhh!!"


Also, I'm loving the Little Einsteins right now. I have 10 episodes I watch over and over. I can't get enough! I watch it, when I wake up, and after lunch, and during dinner, before sleeping and in between everything I do! I like Annie the best. I'm Annie. I assigned Dadi to be Quincy and Mem to be June. I like singing all Annie's parts while putting one hand on my chest and the other one up in the air.

Some habits of my habits right now are putting up my feet [or else I can't sleep], grinding my teeth [ I do this when I get new teeth], and jumping on the bed.

I stopped using a sippy cup already for meal time and switched to a normal 'big-girl' glass. Sometimes, when we eat out, and they don't have a high chair, I just sit in the 'big-girl's' chair and eat by myself if I can.

No comments: