Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or treating October 2009

Yesterday, Dado invited me to go trick or treating at his office. I said, YEEESSS!!! I got excited to wear my costume - Ballerina princess. :)
Ballerina princess

I'd like to thank my sponsors:
Dress by Grano
Crown by Alexis J.
Wand by Grano
Shoes by Mem and Dado :)


There were lots of kids, and we had to squeeze into the lift going to dado's office. I said, sikip sikip! First we watched a play with Peter Pan, then we started going around to get candy.
Trick or treat!

I saw a mermaid! When we got to dado's floor it was decorated with pirate ships, sand and empty bottles. The doorway was dark and a monster giving candy surprised me! I let out a short scream and was frozen. :) Memi had to get the candy for me. :) Then, I saw the monster take off his face and I said, "It's just a girl. :)"

I filled up the green trick or treat bag Dado gave me. Dado had to keep all the candies first because it was getting too heavy for me. Thank you Dado. :)

I had fun playing, singing and dancing at Dado's office. I especially loved dressing up and getting treats. :)


Here are some more pictures :)

CIMG2823

CIMG2824



do the robot

Nobody but you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.