Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lights, Camera, Mongoose!

Get on your knees and bow right down I'll sing you a song of my bid now when you're a famous pet like me you look into you're life a little differently just one servant is not enough I need a piece of a dozen to hold my stuff and when I shop right down the street I take my jet to spare my feet
Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh
A butler stands by every door to open it for myself such a chore I've got more money than you can see my Swiss bank account is in Germany one course two course three course four every meal takes three hours or more steak is too thick well what do I do I just pay some money as to chew
Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh
I've got an honorary degree from every single university I think it's funny but don't ask me I pay the other people to laugh for me if you ask me it's just not fair everywhere I go all the people stare but it's not hard to feel and be when head to toe in jewlery that's my life as a superstar you can see it's not an easy thing by far now I'm going to count to three and I want you all to cry for me

No comments: