Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Last Nov. 4


I forgot to tell you about my first trip to the mall. Mommy and Daddy brought me to Mall of Asia. We went around the ice skating rink (not inside), into some clothes shops for mommy, and best of all THE BABY DEPARTMENT!

I wanted to take some pictures too, at the studio, the picture company, but I was just too tired and sleepy from all the excitement! Daddy said next time I'll be able to go when I am not that sleepy. I hope I can go again soon. :)

I also went to SM in Makati the next saturday after my mall of asia trip. I went with Grandmom and grandad and tito Joey (who looks like the guy in Nacho libre...) Hahahah!

Shopping is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahahah!!! Esqueleto!! and i just watched nacho libre last weekend too!! joe DOES look like that guy!! ;p nyahahahahahaha!!!

where's mall of asia? was that open already when i was still there? i dont remember going there...

Dreamer said...

ya, hahah! i told joe about it and he laughed. hehe.