Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Milestones, soon to be 7 months old


I like sleeping on my side now, just like mommy and daddy can. I can move backward n foward and sideways on my belly, and I'm trying to get up on my knees now. In the meantime, I'll continue to practice climbing up my yaya, just like rockclimbing. I have a bit of cold now (my first time to get sick), but I'm still as cheerful as ever. I'm drinking medicine and lots of water, juice, and milk. I'm also eating lots of fruits like apple, orange, pear, and papaya.

I like listening to my favorite song, 'Wonder Pets', from Nick Jr. and playing with my toy piano from auntie Vikki. I love music. Daddy got me a bouncing ball that plays music and makes me go nuts.

That's all for now. Time to rest and get well for tomorrow.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuuuute picture!! ^-^