Friday, May 18, 2007

On Cue, 11 months!




I can now do "gigil" on cue. Hahah! Memi says "gigil" and I clench my fists and freeze my face in a grimace. I also learned the sign for "milk" and know how to use it.

I like the sign "more" the best. I use it to get more crackers, chocolate cookies and ice cream!

I'm also learning "please" and "thank you". I'm still working on how to use them, but I can say them by signing.

I invented the sign "yummy!", where I put my hand (fingers stretched) above my head.

I also enjoy reading my ABC book that we bought in Popular at Junction 8, and studying my flash cards that my ninang Roma gave. I love the flash cards because they have colors, shapes and things on them. I love flipping them around. My favorite cards are: Yellow duck, orange oranges, red apple, clown with frame, purple grapes and pentagon with a soccer ball.

I like singing and clapping along with songs, and doing the "Dora the explorer - We did it" dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u invented a sign?! u're a genius!! woohoo!! i wanna see video of u doing the other signs! yay!

hehe, that pic of u in ur mushroom hat is funny, looks like ure really reading/studying hard, with ur backpack too!

Dreamer said...

hahaha, i like reading. i'm trying to read all the books on the coffee table.

mommy will take a video soon...