Saturday, September 22, 2007

15 months

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I am 15 months old now :) I can ride my ice cream cart and push it forward with my feet while riding all by myself. :) I can blow a whistle and climb up the couch without help.

I can talk and laugh with you and feel sad if you are sad. I can express feelings of frustration (tantrums!), fear, excitement and happiness.

I love going outside now and exploring.

I can say borrow and eeewww (when I first touched sand). I like helping out mopping and pretending to talk on the phone like daddy. I don't like to sit in my stroller the whole time that we are in the grocery. Sometimes I like to help put things in the grocery cart. :)

My favorite toys are 'baking-baking' (a spoon and a cup to practice mixing), and an empty bubble bottle during my bath.

I like to experiment to see what reaction I get. I try shouting, pinching, dancing and asking for applause. (cap!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute dress!! u know what? i have like, at least 12 more magazines for u again.. are u guys still coming to the US to use ur visa?

Dreamer said...

it's actually a top from buddy for her bday. it's baby gap :) WOW! i want those magazines! but then we won't be going this year coz no money :( hehehe, sana you can send it, but then it'll cost too much ata :)

Anonymous said...

harharharhar! i just noticed na she's doing the fake smile like me and ria when we were small! wahahahahahahaha!!