Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A full day



I woke up today late at 1030am and found katarina and her memi at my front door. Katarina wanted to play :)

So, I changed my dipes and put on some pais, put some toys in my push car and followed her downstairs. :)

We played all morning with her baby stroller, toys and my push car. I shared my french toast breakfast with her and she liked it very much. We played on the steps and on the slide in the playground.

After 1 hour of fun, we decided go home to get some water to drink :)

Upstairs, I had my bath and chicken carrot soup lunch (yum!). Then, it was off to Junction 8 to ride the bus. :) I liked riding the bus, and naming everything I saw inside. Ambeya! Book! tiangle! Daddy! Hat!

We made it to the doctors office, where I saw fishies and played with a nice wooden pull toy. I think I should have one of my own. Hint, memi!

I met the doctor, who gave me my MMR shot. He was very nice. He gave me a turtle spin toy to play with, so I wouldn't be scared, and after my vaccine he even gave me some gummy candy. My first candy! I told him, "More!" Hahahahaha.

This is my doctor's pic n website.

No comments: