Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Growing up


I love coloring. I make scribbles just after waking up, before sleeping and anytime I feel like it.

I can hide and pop up saying "peek-a-boo!". I love pretending to bake, or have a picnic. My favorite game nowadays is "find". I like pointing out things in a book while memi is reading. Also, I like finding the green peas on my plate along with the corn, rice, potatoes and soup. This makes eating fun. I can find things in a picture if memi says, where it is near or what the color is, even without pointing it out to me.

Stairs are my new challenge. Each morning I go down 4 stairs and climb up the ramp, go back down the stairs, and up the ramp. I repeat this all morning until I am tired.

I've learned how to swing, and tried doing it from the bar above the slide.

No comments: