Tuesday, April 01, 2008

You Member...?


I can recall many things now, even if they were days away. I like to say, "you member?" (you remember) to you, but I only say the experiences I had with you.

Like with Memi it's, you member the milk spilled from the tea (scoop) and you wipe it with tissue with water from the glass?

And with Gwanmum it's, you member the kakawoach in the gwocy (cockroach in the grocery).

And with Dadi it's, you member the popcorn in the swing? higher, higher!

And with lolo it's, you member the cake and candle...blow! (on lolo's birthday)

I member the buchi, it's hot! it's black... (grandmum's bday at Fu in Serendra). I ngike buchi. :)

I member the special house and the real stars. Want to get it. You member the dog? and the man fixing the ngines (lines).
[brownout at the house, when she stayed under the mosquito net and saw the stars at night and the meralco guys fixing the post]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. that is like full long sentences of membering... kewl! i ngike buchi too!! mmmmm! i tot it was chocolate when i was small! ;p nyahahaha