Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Expressing myself at 21 months


Going up the stairs in the house, grandad brings me to the 2nd floor. But I want to go to the 3rd floor...

Chab: uuuuhhhhhh! (fake cry)

Grandad: What's that?

Memi: She is protesting.

Grandad: Why are you protesting? Are you protestant?

Chab: Uuuuuhhhh...Memi, I'm protestant!

Ahahhaha...

----

Looking in a drawer of grandad's gadgets...

Chab: Memi, what's this?

Memi: A light. For the car.

Chab: Want to open...

Memi: It's closed...

Chab: Maybe... I need scissors.

Starts looking deeper in the drawer for scissors...
:)

----

Looking up at the 4th floor

Chab: I want to go there there

Yaya: It's too hot there

Chab: I can try...

---

Watching cartoons

Memi: Do you want to watch Clifford puppy days?

Chab: Yah

Memi: Really?

Chab: I'm sure.

----

Grandad plays with Chab's polar bear pobee making it stand on hind legs and making roaring sounds walking towards Chab sitting on the bed.

Gwandad: Roaaarrrr!!!

Chab shouts, "NOT ON THE BED!!!"

----

No comments: