Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1st Plane ride



My first plane ride was on feb 10 with my mommy at 820 in the morning. i had to wake up 5am. i don't usually wake up at that time so when i got to the airport i was hungry and sleepy. i cried all the way to the gate before riding the plane.

I was one of the first to get on the plane, although I was asleep and didn't see the entrance. Mommy carried me in. I woke up in the airplane already. I made friends with the flight stewardess there. Her name is Yang.

She gave me a rugrats doll. I had Rice cereal with applesauce for my airplane meal and I slept in a baby bed in front of mommy's chair.

I watched flushed away on the plane and here is my picture with Yang. She had red nail polish that I liked. My favorite color is red.

My other picture is after I just woke up after the airplane landed. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, funny the first picture looks like elisha is the one holding the camera and taking the picture ;D hahah!

and in the second one she looks exactly like aly when she was a baby!