Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bishan


Yesterday, we went to Bishan. That's the farthest away I've been from Orchard. That's where our new home will be. It was raining, so we had to go to the mall first. We went to Junction 8. I saw lots of baby things for me. I was eating grape ice cream dots while we were strolling around. Mmmm, I like it so much, I got it all over my shirt. We rested for a while and got to lay down while my mommy changed my dipey and daddy played with me, saying "once I was a wooden boy, a wooden boy..." Hmm, do I look like pinochio?

While waiting for a taxi, 2 people asked mommy if I was a boy or a girl. I was wearing a pink flowery top, pink pants and pink socks!!! Man!!! I think it's my hair style...

But they still say, "So cute!" to me wherever I go. Sometimes I hear it in Chinese or Indian. Even in Japanese! I'd like to say, "I get that all the time." :D lol

I like the red bean bag in our new house. There is also a nice big pool to swim in, a playground for me, and a place to do yoga.

No comments: