Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Helpful and Sweet

I always like to help Memi when she is doing something. I like doing things together! Especially the sweeping and mopping. That is my favorite. I also help when loading the washing machine when I can. I like putting back what toys I got from my toy drawer and keeping the Memi's old matchbox cars back in their box when I'm done looking at them.

I like to ask, "What you doin'?" to everyone.

I always ask to hold dadi and memi's hand while walking so we can walk together. I always share my food with toto doey, memi, dady, gwandad, gwanmum, ninang kat, tita dec or yaya. Sometimes when I like the food I pretend to feed them with my arm outstretched, then, when they come close with their mouth open, I put the food in my own mouth. Hahah!

No comments: