Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm 21 months!

I'm a pro at picking up things that you say. I say things like "Oh, dear, oh my, oh my godness!" (that's not at typo). If you say, "Where is your ilok? (armpit)", I say, "I'm on to you." If I'm holding a basket of things and they spill out onto the floor, I say, "Oh, no! My things!!" If I'm hungry already, I say, "I'm ringy, ringy hungry."

I'm still not into changing diapers, and haven't been for the past 2 months. I'm really afraid of changing diapers in public places. I cry and scream just to make Memi stop.

I like playing with my stuffed toys now especially my Singapore Zoo polar bear Pobee and my manatee who I call Dugom. I just started liking stuffed toys starting last month. I like feeding Poby my milk and rocking him like a baby.

I am great at pushing my Disney princess stroller. I don't need help from Memi anymore for steering. I love cars and bikes because I can steer now. I like sitting in the driver's seat of dadi's car and beeping the horn.

One time I was in the driver's seat playing while Dadi was getting HenLin. I beeped the horn even if Memi said not to because there was a girl eating in the shell station in front of the car. She was really surprised by the loud sound and her eyes grew very big!!! I quickly sat down from where I was standing at the wheel so she wouldn't see me, and started leaning my head to the left and sinking down to hide!

I miss my playdate friends and the playground in Singapore. So, Dadi bought my my very own playground! I ngove it!!! I like swinging high in my blue seal swing with the seatbelt on ,of course. Every morning I go out to play, and if I could go out at night I would play all night at the playground.

Memi got me a new potty, and I like to sit on it for 1 second and then stand up and say, "I'm done!" I'm not really interested in using it for real yet. Maybe when I'm used to seeing it around for a while.

It's very hot now here in Manila. I'm so happy that Dadi bought me a wading pool for outside! I use it almost everyday. Dadi, can you put a picture of me in my pool on my blog?

I don't like using my stroller much anymore here because we have a car. I like to walk around by myself in the malls and slide out of grasp if anyone is trying to pick me up.

I can sing all the words to Twinkle twinkle little star now and most of Old McDonald had a Farm. I like to use the microphone when I sing the Backyardigans theme song at the start of my DVDs.

I miss my high chair for eating and can't wait til it arrives. I hope my toys get here soon too!

I have to upload my pictures of the zoo, singapore flyer and my friends Katharina and Janek. Here are some:






Bestfriends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! so funny she knew na she shouldnt have hit the horn kasi she hid from the girl so she wouldnt see her! harharharhar! chab talaga!

Anonymous said...

miss you so much my dear chabs :(

Anonymous said...

how do i post the pic? i think i need to login right?

Anonymous said...

I join. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.